A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Saturday 1 November 2014

That Craft Place - New Release

Hiya lovely peeps!

There's a brand new release happening today over at That Craft Place Ltd and I'm thrilled to be a part of it!  Lots of fabulous images have been added to the store and I've had the pleasure of colouring a couple of them up :)



Firstly, I'd like to introduce 
ROSE BETTY


How fabulous is she?  She's part of the Betty Boots series and, boy, how those boots rock! 

My next introduction is Spice and this super cute image is called 
BALLOON HIGH


How adorable is this little girly?  She's part of the Sugar & Spice series and I absolutely love her quirkiness!

I have coloured both images up with Distress Inks!

As I said earlier, Lisa has released a whole new batch of images and will be showcasing them all at That Craft Place Ltd Challenge Blog
The DT girls have done an amazing job with the new releases and I hope you'll head on over to take a closer look!

You can get a massive 50% discount this weekend on these fabulous images using discount code KITNCLOWDER50 

TCP Links:

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs x

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love both cards, your colouring is just so beautiful! and you design and embellies are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx